Friday, May 20, 2011

Why is documentation important?

Because its fun a long time after if not right away. Want proof?

16th October 2008 ...

3.37 A.M
me listening to Nickel back's saving me....
Neeharika is cleaning the corridor using a mop
coz she washed her undies in a bucket
just outside her room. and i find it really amusing..
wanted to take a pic .but no
batteries in the cam.
i am sure i am gonna miss these times.

5.15 A.M

guest to my room .... a lizard.... its a bit dark...
moderate size....
first thought would send it out unceremoniously
using a broom .....
but then decided to share my room with it.


5.40 A.M
my new room mate is really fast....it already has a
visitor and am
presuming it is its mate.... the first it corresponds
to the visitor
and the second it to the lizard..... anyways i am skeptical
about whats gonna
happen in the future ...am gonna be out
numbered by the lizards...
there will be eggs ..new lizards....
anyways now there are 3 of us in the room...
me , my new room mate and its mate.

I was searching for some documents in my inbox and came across this one. :)

No comments: