Monday, October 25, 2010

Sick.

Sick for the first time in the US and hows the feeling? Well obviously not very good. My tonsils are white with infection and my head hurts. I feel weak. Part of the reason obviously being sick and part of it due to the fact that swallowing anything hard is painful. The cold makes the infected tonsils hurt even more. Long story short, I am in misery. All the doctor says is that he is giving pills to make me feel comfortable. my ass. He prescribed a bunch of pain killers which 5 different ones for every six hours which could effectively put me to sleep the whole day ( which I obviously cannot afford to).
Side effects of being sick:
1. Thinking about home.
2. Rethinking about the whole concept of isolation.
3. Evaluating people's reactions.
4. Thinking about when the entire thing comes to end.
5. 1 thru 4 should have already suggested this 5th thing which is not getting any work done.

No comments: